Glacier

Friday, March 2, 2012

There's a good chance that I'll do most of my blogging on weekends.  I work long hours and am too tired when I get home in the evenings to try to blog.  During the day there are so many topics that run through my head that I would like to discuss here, but they usually require a lot of thought and research and take time that I just don't have during the week. 

The past few days have been filled with the news of tornado devastation across the mid-west and eastern parts of the country.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who have been in the paths of these horrible tornadoes.  I was close to a couple tornadoes when I was young, had friends who lost their homes, and I don't think there is anything more frightening than a tornado.

So, my 3 year old granddaughter told me today that she wished I was little like her.  And when I explained to her that I couldn't be little anymore because I'm a grandma, she wanted to be a grandma so I can be her.  How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment