Glacier

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I haven't been posting for probably a week now.  Not for any particular reason but for lack of energy and just body hurting.

I spent the day yesterday with my grandson, Ashtin.  We worked hard yesterday and at the end of the day I could hardly walk!  But we had fun. We fed the birds in the morning and sat on the porch and watched them come eat, we blew the leaves from around the patio and porch, we planted flowers, Ashtin collected worms, we took a nature walk and he collected more leaves for his book, we played rock checkers, and we painted rocks!  The weather was beautiful.  I love this time of year and it's much better than 11 feet of snow that I hear Anchorage has this year!




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wish I was there sharing that watermelon with Ashtin. He is turning into such a young man. You have a beautiful place there girlfriend. what a fun weekend, even if you couldn't move well...LOL You look beautiful there and happy with your grandson. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete